Old August 17th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Would you install lights?

I don't generally fly at night, but have lights. I turn on the
flashers occasionally near airports to be seen. Sometimes on cross
countries (to OSH for example) I will take off before dawn to beat the
afternoon thermals and need the lights. Better to be prepared. Xponder
is also a "must" for any serious vfr flying.

On Aug 16, 9:44 pm, Lou wrote:
I'm getting close to covering my wings. I don't currently fly at night
and could even say that I have no intention on flying at night.
However I had no intention on getting married either. Would anyone
install lights anyway or just limit yourself to flying in the
daylight.
Lou