Old August 17th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Would you install lights?

"Lou" wrote in message
I'm getting close to covering my wings. I don't currently fly at night
and could even say that I have no intention on flying at night.
However I had no intention on getting married either. Would anyone
install lights anyway or just limit yourself to flying in the
daylight.

In a heartbeat. You never know if you got a late start , and want to go
anyway, and run into a headwind and have to stop for gas, and need to run on
into the first darkness into your own airport that you are really familiar
with, and it is a severe clear, full moon night, and......

You get the idea. You also might want to sell it, and not having lights
might screw a good buyer into not paying everything you want for it.

Plus, the landing lights and strobes are great for flying into high density
airports, like Oshkosh or Fun n' Sun.

If these all don't convince you, at least run the wires, so you will not
have to go through that headache, if you or someone else changes your mind
for you. g
--
Jim in NC