Old March 31st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

Default A beautiful little plane

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:21:42 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 11:02*am, Ari wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:51:45 -0400, Ari wrote:
Uh, Mr.Ari...I didn't post that stupid "My Bio" crap.

Check the headers. *Those are all Jeffrey forgeries.

---
Mark

As an aside, two things.

I have been forged more times than I can count. So? It's Usenet, why
would anyone with a normal life give a ****?

1) because when you get keylogged, it kinda
interfers with online banking.

Keylogged?

I haven't got time to teach you basic IT, TCP/IP or for that matter
where the ampersand is on your keyboard.

My suggestion is that before you go making a fool out of yourself,
further a fool I should add, you ought to get a few, private lessons
from your local 12 year old who has a clue about keylogging, Privacy,
anonymity, SSL and several pertinent topics.

Until then, stick with posting about being bi polar or whatever it is
you truly know something about.

2) if you don't mind being called a "goddamn jewball",
then fine, but I didn't say it.

Why would I care? It's *Usenet* which by the by is a capital "U".

Jeff Bloss isn't forging you.

Yes he is, and he has admitted it, and now the FBI
is involved.

sigh And you and the FBI know this how? Hm?

Also, this "Pilot's of America" forum which I've not
visited, has no connection to AOPA.

No ****, Sherlock.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!