Old February 13th 18, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ClearVav vs. LXNav

"it's only provided as an electronic document, and it would be a major job for my home printer to print it, which was what I would prefer."

I agree on the LXNav manuals- especially how far out of date they can be. On the S80, firmware version 6.1 was out and the manual was still v5.46. (Recently updated to 6.02) Also, the manual combines the S80 and S100 instruments. The biggest hassle is that you pretty much have to print the entire manual with each update. It would be nice if you could just print the sections that changed instead of the whole thing.