Old November 7th 03, 11:53 PM
Larry Smith

"Whunicut" wrote in message
What is the proper pressure to use with 5.00-5 mains and 10x3.50-4 nose
for a 2250 gross canard plane?

Another related question: both mains tend to loose air slowly - would
be flat after about 3 months sitting. Is this typical or should I get
new tubes?

1. Blow `em up until the sidewalls come off the ground.
2. Go to Home Depot and get some garden tractor/riding mower tubes. Use

the
old tubes for your rubber band gun.

Warren,
59 years of dicking around planes.

And bless you too. Why, Sir, that makes you the honored alpha male most
beloved curmudgeon here. We got one who's been dickin' around for 50, so
you got him beat. Besides, he don't seem to be building anything much
nowadays like you are, just lobbing laurels on Lycoming and railing at the
autoaero engine guys. Still kinda beloved though. Then we got the alpha
female curmuffie, Syd the Snowbuzzard. She's currently discommoded by radio
noise, but soon the agony will be abated once Weird gets it figgered out.