Old December 30th 18, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Nano Eliminated Takeoff Location

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 5:53:50 AM UTC-5, Bob Youngblood wrote:
Took a flight yesterday and tried to upload. All of the information was on the Nano except it did not record the takeoff location and will not allow me to upload. I guess the internal GPS in the unit failed to pick up the coordinates. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bob

1. What do you mean "all of the information was on the Nano"? Your declaration uploaded from a PC, or the IGC file download to your computer after the flight?

2. Which Nano - original or one of the newer ones? If original, did the 3rd green LED blink, showing it was recording?

3. In NanoConfig, confirm the "start recording on power on" box is checked. What version of NanoConfig are you running? Current is 1.6.8. ( https://gliding.lxnav.com/lxdownloads/software/ )

4. Try removing the microSD card and reinserting it. If it is an older ("more experienced") microSD card, consider reformating it or replacing it.