Old January 3rd 19, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

Default Nano Eliminated Takeoff Location

Bob, I was having trouble getting traces with my Nano last year and discovered the unit needs to be either up on the dash or on a stalk with a clear view of the sky. When i just tucked it into one of the cockpit side pockets it wasn’t able to get an adequate gps signal and I got logs with no trace. Not sure if that’s a factor for you, but it may be something to consider. It’s worked flawlessly for me since I’ve changed the location in the glider.

Best regards,
Craig