Old December 16th 03, 04:32 PM
R. Hubbell

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:04:36 -0500 Cub Driver wrote:

It does however tell me that there's no way he was ever a pilot. Because a
pilot would never do that to fellow pilots. So what in hell was he doing in
the National Guard? Don't answer that I really don't want to know.

He flew F-102 supersonic jet interceptors, on active duty in the USAF
and later in the Texas Air Guard.

How many hours did he log as PIC? Most pilots brag about that, in fact most
consider that to be the defining metric. So why don't we hear more bragging
about that from Dubya? Is he too humble? *hahaha*

What did you fly when you were in the military?

The point is that I didn't purport to be a military pilot while avoiding
duty.

R. Hubbell

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: