Old August 23rd 08, 03:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message
ng.com...

ps.. for Alan... there are Hundreds, if not thousands, of sites on the web
to look at airplane pix. Most of them free, almost all of them of a much
higher quality. What your fixation is with policing this group is beyond
me. It really has become borderline obsessive on your part... go get
laid... you'll feel better... really....

I'm not policing the group, just airing my opinion; it counts as much as
anyone elses. Also, there are a lot of people on this group who post
original pix, and they are not available anywhere else.