Old December 1st 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Cochrane[_2_]

Default ASW27 best offer near $60000.00

On Dec 1, 11:08*am, wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:54*am, Kevin Christner wrote:

On Nov 30, 7:07*pm, Ramy wrote: Wow! As an ASW27 owner myself, I must ask why so cheap?? 27 are
normaly sold at around $80,000 with waviness, more without.

Thanks for dropping the value of my glider by 20%!

Ramy

*It's an early 27 and not entirely sure but I think it has bags and
doesn't get up to gross weight easily. *Its worth a lot less than the
B's.

2C

My 27 "A" goes to 1102 without fuselage tank. Wings have less waviness
than most B's and have never had to
be refinished. Given this, I'm not sure your statement is correct.
Condition of individual glider is more important from my experience.
UH

Yeah, my B is easier to fill than A's, but it just finished its third
refinish for waviness. As seem not to have that problem. As need
bigger winglets, but that's easier to fix. And the need for that last
50 pounds of weight is overstated. Anything UH says is right.

John Cochrane