Old July 15th 04, 06:23 PM
ian maclure

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:41:54 +0100, Ace wrote:

[snip]

Bush. He had 271 votes, and Gore had 266:

Out of 250,000,000 or so voters? You are changing the question again.

No, he's denying your antecedents.
that's how you deal with nonsensical questions if you find simply
stating "Mu" to be intellectally unsatisfying.
And by the way, the total population of the US is something like
270 Million IIRC. Means there's probably something like 100+
Million voters.

If you'd ask us your real question I'm sure we could answer it
but don't try to restrict the answers to inappropriate values.

You'll find trying to lawyer makes you really unpopular.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source