Old January 31st 05, 04:07 AM
Jay Honeck

I guess most of us have seen the games that come on DVDs and play on TV
sets?
Stuff like "Grand Theft Auto"? Well, my stepson is addicted to them,
mainly an
NBA basketball game. Are there any games out there that are aviation
based?

You talking about Playstation or X-Box games? If so, yeah, there are a few
flight sim-type games out there -- but the ones I've seen are all very
arcade-like.

It's weird -- first-person military games have become incredibly realistic
(my 14 year old son has a Tom Clancy-inspired game, whose name escapes me,
and it's almost uncomfortably real), while the flight-sims have become
seemingly less so.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA