Old July 6th 04, 02:45 PM

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 02:53:40 GMT, (Badwater
Bill) wrote:

Mr. Scott, my name is Jess Meyers of Belted Air. I understand all of
the trashing both ways.

Jess, if you can read this newsgroup then you should know that the
trashing has NOT been both ways. At no time have I ever said anything
derogatory about your efforts with auto engines since you started with
the Buick engined Globe Swift. In fact I posted several positive
articles about it during the Lamar wars. After all, I am building a
Christavia Mk4 using a Blanton type Ford 3.8L V6 which is very similar
to the engine and layout you built. When it comes to alternate
engines for homebuilts, I have always, repeat always been the guy
debating the merits, not the implausibility of auto engines. Anyone
who has been in this group for a while knows that, and Bill should
too.

It's gratifying to know that you do not hold any ill will towards Bill
for the remarks he's made regarding the OMABP. That makes you a
magnanimous and forgiving guy.

I wish you further success in the future.

Corky Scott