Old December 9th 05, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration

Default P-51 Mustang Manual

Here at the Mustang Restoration Project we have found and digitized a copy
of the Erection and Maintenance Manual AN 01-60JF-2 with Revisions through
1951. From these scans we have developed a DVD and CD Set of this manual
with both its Original Appearance and a Cleaned=Printable Version that is
available for a $50.00 USD donation.
All of the images are very high resolution and high quality.
If you would like a copy, go to www.aeromuseum.org and click on the
Mustang Restoration Project tag. At the top of the main page, click on the
E*M Manual DVD tag for more information.

Norm
aka Mustanger