Old February 27th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Yoke

Hi there,

Let me start by saying that I've never been inside an actual airplane
cockpit.
That being said, I am currently in the process of building a yoke to
use with a flight simulator. I am attempting to make it as close to a
real airplane as possible. I finally got almost everything I need for
that (all the electronics and mechanical components).
As I was saying, I am trying to make it also look on the outside as
close as possible as the real thing. This is where I hit a snag.
What I don't have and I am looking for are good quality pictures of a
real-life yoke.

I would appreciate if anybody reading this post and having access to
an airplane would send me back some good quality images of a real yoke
to model the outside skin of my yoke based on them.
You can contact me at linkmeto-home AT yahoo DOT ca.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
R.