Old February 11th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

Default Dynali

On Feb 10, 7:56*pm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:
"William Hung" wrote in message

On Feb 9, 8:31 pm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:

Foxair Heliservice is presently the No. American distributor for the
Dynali
helicopter. It looks like May or June this year before we will see one
around. Hopefully they will have one at Oshkosh and maybe even Homer's.

Also 5 Aerokopters have been delivered to the SA dealer who reports
everything nice and dandy with a little improvement could be done with the
paint. A decision on whether to kit these ships is in the hopper right
now.
Hopefully they will decide to kit them.

Stu Fields
Experimental Helo magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijLuEiyfR_k

I'm ondering if that's the whining of the fesnestron.

Wil

No thats me wanting a ride. *I haven't been around an operating fenestron.