Old May 25th 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default the search continues

On Mon, 24 May 2010 16:21:37 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:58:59 -0400, birdog wrote:

Ari is one of those guys I can't quite figure out.Why do some people get off
on ridiculing others? I just confessed to being an obnoxious ******* on
another thread, but Ari tries to prove he is one. His choice of words pretty
much describes his charactor. I hav'n't kill-filed him yet, as he portends
to be an experienced pilot. If he doesn't show some signs of it soon, he's
gone.

He thinks he is a creative genius.

I don't have a degree in physics, so maybe if I did then this "genius"
thing which I've been assigned might be put to better use on this
subject.I have a gift for looking past the obvious and discussing the
abstract.

You can call yourself a creative genius when you've done what I've
done. My walls are covered with the first run editions of
/intricate valuable artwork/.

I have the originals safely stored away too. All these pieces were
commissioned before they were started, and they represent thousands
of dollars in revenue. They were all done by the same artist.

*Me.*

The *BLUE PILLS*, take them.

Often.
--