Old September 11th 05, 06:00 AM
Peter Duniho

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
My wife doesn't fly but I thought maybe I'd get her to apply for the
AOPA credit card. I've already exceeded my max rebate for the year. I
wonder if it makes a difference that she's never touched the controls
of an airplane nor does she care to.

Did anyone ask you if you were a pilot when you got your card? They didn't
ask me. I doubt they care.

One thing they *might* ask is your AOPA membership number. You may have to
get your wife an AOPA membership, if she's already not a member. But the
$40 is less than the maximum annual rebate, so you'll still come out ahead.

Pete