Old October 23rd 05, 03:23 PM
Paul Tomblin

Default Making the safe decision (AKA "I hate AIRMET ZULU")

I'm parked at Barnes Muni (BAF) and I want to be home in ROC. But there
is a AIRMET ZULU for ice in the clouds and precipitation above the
freezing level, and there are low clouds layered up to the flight levels,
and the MEA is above the freezing level. So it looks like we're going to
be driving the rental car home, and I'll come back to get the plane in a
couple of days when the weather is clear.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Think?" I asked. "I don't think. I'm a witness. Someone asks me a