Old February 25th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
William Hung[_2_]

Default Pazmany PL4

On Feb 24, 5:47*pm, Big John wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:17:45 -0800 (PST), "(Keith Sowter)"

wrote:
Why were there not many Pazmany PL4's built ?

Here's one I saw Fly back in 1982 at Red Deer Alberta

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1019962/

Keith

errata

A USAF Advisor to the Tiawan Air Force suggested they build a Pazmany
as a primary trainer for the Tiawan Air Force.

They built over 50 of them and assisted the Air Force Advisor in
building one for him on their production line using their tooling
which he shipped back to States.

Big John

Interesting that many countries are choosing to build and use
kitplanes for their primery trainers. I think I read elsewhere that
the Iraqi Air Force is using several different types of kitplanes,
AeroComp, Inc.s Comp Air 7SL being one of them, although not as a
trainer. http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123019902

Wil

Wil