Old August 17th 05, 09:48 PM
W P Dixon

Nah Nah Saville,mostly you don't have a wife!!!! HAHAHA Mine is so tight her
shoes squeak when she walks Of course she has to be that way, or I'd have
even more tools and airplane parts!!!!!

Oh and for anyone looking for a Luscombe and instructor, a new EAA list of
CFI's for sport pilots is online and there are 3 listed that have
Luscombe's. So just for everyones info I'll list them here and you won't
have to try to look them up.

Brian Kissinger
O'Fallon , IL
618-628-0041

Andrew Mueller
St Louis Sport Aviation, LLC
St Louis, MO
314-779-7197

Monte Jestes
Stillwater, OK
405-372-8015

They have email addys but I didn't want them spammed to death from here so
go to the EAA website to get those

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"gregg" wrote

But this is because I intend to work my way up to other Warbirds,
like the Mustang (FUDH) and others, where the visibilty up front isn't
so
hot.

HAHAHA I have no connections and I'm not "rich" - tho my kid is grown, I
have a good paying job and - most importantly - not married ;^)

So I have money to spend and that's how I'm spending it.

But mostly I have dogged determination, a goal, and a plan.

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm