Old February 14th 04, 12:05 AM
Pits

I looked in the phone book under Walter Mitty and it said See Aerophotos
very odd indeed?
However, Take this to the bank JGG Aerophotos Jeff Andrew
Copies of your Mails are now in the Hands of RAAF service police.
And one particular Federal policeman who I know is taking an interest in
you it appears on other matters.
My you have been busy haven't you .
You have the reference to our crimes act get mum to refer you to a brief
a very good one lives in Lakemba NSW
another lives in Parramatta I am sure Mr. Malouf although a Lebanese name
is a fair man and may take your matter on.
Bottom line you bought this on yourself.
Like the passenger opening his over head locker was heard to say
"shift happens "
Guess next time your in the Richmond area life's tough no more photo's
Have a good day

"Dave Kearton" wrote in
message news

"RT" wrote in message
| Aerophotos/JGG sure wound you you lot up :-)
|
| (All that happened is that he got his 13 year old sister to correct his
| spelling ;-)

I must admit that it's a strong possibility. I decided to try this
new personality first - just on the off-chance that he is who he says he

is.

The thought of Jolly getting his bum kicked by his dad, makes it worth it.

If this new personality really is his father ( "I are your father Luke")
this would also explain the similarities in writing style. It's
unlikely that both were dropped onto concrete floors as babies.

Cheers

Dave Kearton