Old December 11th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

"John Mazor" wrote

Oh, dear. I hope we're not going to end up as the subject of some
monograph.

"Dynamic Behavioral Dysfunction in Internet-Based Affinity Groups as
Determined by Personality Traits Displayed through 'At a Distance'
Communication"

It would actually be a good thing, if some of your colleagues and you got
together, and tried to figure him out, and could get him help.

Perhaps if he got better, he would not be such a pain in the arse.
--
Jim in NC