Old January 31st 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
es330td

Default Anyone take an ICOM on a commercial flight?

On Jan 31, 7:29*am, B A R R Y wrote:

If you are a licensed pilot, just think of how stupid you'd look if you
got caught violating an FAA reg. *

This is probably the strongest reason to not do it. I don't have my
license yet (working on cross country) so I'm still in the "fascinated
by it all" phase. Although I think it would be interesting just to
track the frequency changes and listen in on the conversations of the
pros, I am not putting my flying career in jeopardy doing something
like this.