Old May 19th 20, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Monte Carbo

Default Live Streaming Gliding this Summer

Soaring is very weather dependent. Even if you could make it to every state in the allotted 50 days, you are bound to run into bad weather along the way, which would be a no-go. You would need to somehow plan that in to your trip.

Thanks for the response, John. For clarification, I don't intend to glide to/in all 50 states as my traveling will be done by road. My vision was to visit someone on this forum in the afternoon and to take either myself or just the camera up for a flight. You're definitely right about the weather consideration though. Would this be something that you would be interested in helping me with, weather permitting?