Old April 23rd 20, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Flarm picking up my transponder

On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 7:56:11 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 9:10:51 AM UTC-4, Rob Cluxton wrote:
I apologize in advance if this has been discussed befo

My PowerFlarm core (LX9000) is picking up my Mode-S transponder as traffic about a mile out, same altitude. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Rob Cluxton
4D

Redo your configuration file.
UH

I am currently grounded, but my Alarm too is picking up my transponder and I have reconfigured several times to no avail. But I have not trouble shot beyond reloading config file.