Old December 5th 03, 01:06 AM
JimC

If you crunch down a little you will be able to see the openings in the
metal that align with the potentiometers. You can fit the screwdriver, have
the safety pilot confirm that you have the correct slot, have the safety
pilot assist with flying as you make the adjustments.

Good luck,

Jim

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
You can adjust the bug centering. I posted a note several months back
(maybe more than a year) regarding the Autocontrol IIIB and its various
adjustments.

Jim, you da MAN!

I'm curious, however: You say you can't see the adjusters while sitting in
the pilot's seat, yet you also say that you adjusted them in flight, with

safety pilot flying.

How'd you see what you were doing? I'm 6 feet tall, and less flexible
every day -- so I don't want to try anything potentially dangerous.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA