Old December 25th 03, 07:23 AM
pacplyer

(Douglas Eagleson) wrote in message . com...
I was wondering of jackass is the name of the
idiot that is gonna not get his A+

I am working and if you are playing doctor doctor
on me you need to know what we do.

So, you go figure out what really happens when the
jackass needs to have the pilot not get happy excited
and have a fun trip through a nice thunderstorm.

snip less lucid stuff

Birdbrainboy here reminds me of a funny "Far Side" cartoon,

"How nature says: Do not touch!"

First frame is a rattlesnake shaking his rattle
Second frame is a Blowfish puffed up
Third frame is an nerd with a propeller beenie and a twisted smile
drooling in front of his computer screen....