Old February 17th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Ferry Pilot Down

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
You like attacking people?

Always leave an unpleasant feeling in my stomach when I try it, so I
don't think so. How about you - do you like attacking people?

Nope. Some of 'em just need it, though.

That seems a bit, nasty, for want of a beter word.

Nasty seems a reasonable term for it. But I suspect it is sometimes a
necessary task, like blowing one's nose or taking a ****.

Xactly.

By the way, you sure seemed to be quick to post a reply. I bet if you
got away from the computer more often you'd be closer to getting your
Hatz done. I seem to recall stumbling across some posts of yours in
the late 90's where I think you mentioned working on it back then (or
mentioned something about it).

Yep, been going a long time, but I'm not usually close to it when i'm
posting anyway. and they prolly would object to me filing and bandsawing
in ops.

I suspect you might be annoyed with yourself if, just before your
death, you realized you blew a lot of your spare time posting
insulting followups to mxsmanic that could have been spent finishing
that Hatz and flying it. (That's the best I can do, attack nasty-wise
I'm afraid. I get too damn cerebral.)

Oh that'd be a good one.

Bertie