Old January 31st 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Flat free ground handling wheels

I'll carry the beer if you carry the wheels.
Stu
"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:44:28 -0800, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields"
wrote:

By God Kevin your idea may not be the best, but it is certainly the first
time I've heard that one. One problem tho I have to carry those wheels by
hand and at my advancing age, it may exceed my capacity. Would the wheels
weigh more than a 6 pack?

Depends on the 6-pack I guess... I've seen six packs of 44 oz bottle
before... That's 264 fl. oz. Figure if water is 8lbs gallon, beer
(I'm sssuming we're talking beer here) has alcohol in it so let's
guess at 6lbs/gallon for weight. 1 Gallon is 128 fl. oz and we've got
2.0625 gallons of beer. That's 12lbs 6 oz. (12.375 oz for the
decimally inclined) of beer...

So now, I guess it depends on the size of the wheel/tire combo..