Old June 22nd 18, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Any details on Nephi incident?

Heal fast. Looking at the picture I'm going to suggest a ram air parachute might have avoided a lot of pain. If you can afford one upgrade, if you are buying a new one get square. The difference is multiples greater than the difference between a 1-26 and an ASH-31. If you pay attention to all the bailout reports landing injuries are fairly common, because we aren't in pain and the no parachute option is worse we forget about it. If you ever have to parachute into some unpleasant place and you'll wish you spent the extra 500 bucks.