Old December 22nd 03, 11:28 PM
RobertR237

In article , "Eric Miller"
writes:

Good job to the guys at Jeffron, the Speed Wizard is a great product!

If
anyone wants to find out about it, they have some free info available at
this address, just send a blank email to to
find out about it. Pick one up, you'll be glad you did. JD

I'd be happier if you weren't posting as a disinterested 3rd party with the
email address

If you got a cool, new product, great! No need to use subterfuge to sell it.

Eric

One has to question if the product is really so great when the seller must
resort to underhanded techniques to sell it. I saw a recent consumer report
where people were complaining about being missled and cheated when they replied
to some of the ads they saw on Bandit Signs. (Those are the roadside signs
that appear overnight around here and are illegal.) My one thought regarding
that story was "What the hell did you expect, they are breaking the law to
begin with, why would they hesitate to cheat you too?" I feel the same way
about the idiot who posted this cheap shot ad, if he will resort to lying to
get your business, he will cheat you on the business.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)