Old July 17th 03, 07:00 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On 17 Jul 2003 17:42:39 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 17 Jul 2003 16:14:24 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

But it's amusing, right?

I think you misunderstand. I never NEEDED to say anything. I owe no
accounting to you or anyone.

Good grief man! Who said you owed anyone anything? Why be so defensive? I
asked a simple question by way of wondering if you'd experienced a similar
problem to one that I'd experienced a short while back and you've been
evasive ever since. Generally I'm used to people who seek help being helpful
back. I don't, however, expect such decent behaviour.

Now, I'm going to say this one more time and
see if you get it:

Ahh, and a snide insult too. Why? What purpose does it serve?

[SNIP]

So it didn't show up as AI traffic? Right, thank-you, that's all I was
asking.

Now is there ANY questions still remaining about this neverending subject?

No, now that you've answered the one question I asked a while back and you
kept avoiding and for which you've got defensive for some incomprehensible
reason.

Nope. You just wanted to have your own way, like some puberty stricken juvenile.

Now, the shed additional light on this tiresome subject,
I can see the aircraft when I open the aircraft library and scroll down to the B742. It spins
around in the little window all nice and pretty, but it will not show at any airport where it
is supposed to be, according to AI flight schedules. I've tested for erros in AI Traffic Mover
and all works fine and the times have been confirmed. I can load this aircraft as though I
were flying it myself and I can see it nicely in tower view and spot view. It still will not
show as AI traffic. I know this is something simple, but I'm baffled.