Old July 17th 03, 11:35 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:01:31 +0100, Alan White wrote:

On 17 Jul 2003 13:00:18 -0500, "Dr. Speedbyrd:"

I know this is something simple, but I'm baffled.

Well, if you'd answered my original question, 'What have you tried?',
you might have got some help for a problem which you still haven't
solved.

After your petulant display I doubt whether anyone will be all that
keen to help you in the future.

With all that said, do you feel like a better person now?

I'm not as obsessed with it as some are. It's a game and I did get another model to work.
It's mostly a curiousity thing but I won't lose sleep without an answer.