Old January 17th 20, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WWGC.

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9:52:48 PM UTC-8, JS wrote:
On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 7:21:51 PM UTC-8, Charlie Quebec wrote:
Interesting news, the entire Australian team has been penalised for unsporting behaviour on the last day.. A protest is currently being heard.
The bun fight at the Keepit corral.

It's been a supreme "vibe slayer" at the comp. Nobody I've spoken with likes it.
I feel bad for the team pilots, espeially Jo Davis. She flew a fantastic comp.
Team management gets what they ask for. Too bad the pilots pay.
Jim

Each Australian competitor penalized 250! points. Ouch.