Old December 16th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"Al G" wrote in message

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message news:WWGgh.271544$FQ1.18418@attbi_s71...
Al G wrote:

James Campbell holds NO World records.
He holds NO National Records.
He is a confirmed Liar.

As a matter of fact Zoom was once determined to be a liar by an
Administrative Law Judge.

Well, sure, but that was just a judge, not a Flight Instructor!

I sent a copy of the letter from NAA, to the Rocket Racing league.

If you want to join RRL, have you considered just sending an application.

I find it intensely amusing how many of you schmucks run around trying to
make trouble for Campbell, and wind up bouncing off the wall, over and over
again.