Old November 29th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Default Yesterday's IFR flight KEKY Bessemer AL w/ ATC COMS - Video

writes:

Return trip from KEKY with ATC COMS - Video

After eating my share of turkey, took to flight. It wasn't the best
of weather for passengers, but like driving a car, she dealt with it.
Hardest part for her UNDERSTANDABLY was IMC and nightfall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP89sr6HH64

Video includes me picking up my IFR in the air, requests for altitude
change for weather, me being moved for priority traffic and
cancellation of my IFR in the air.

Truly fascinating to be part of the ATC system and how things "just
work".

Passenger made the cleared the active call. I believe in CRM as she
handled tuning the radio for all frequency changes:-))

I still think you should put this in a blog. There's no harm in posting it on
USENET, but USENET posts quickly fade into oblivion, whereas a blog is a more
accessible and permanent record with an archive.