Old August 21st 04, 04:14 PM
BUFDRVR

Default Swift Boat Veterans For Truth: Are They Going To Sink John Kerry?

David Fritzinger wrote:

The point is more whether the ads are lies. Everything I've seen on it
says they are.

Obviously "every where" you've looked for your "everything" doesn't include any
unbiased sources. The swift vets claims have yet to be answered by Kerry, so
determing truth or lies hasn't even been made yet. I do know that Kerry's lies
about Cambodia have been exposed by the Swift vets so if anyone is turning out
to be a liar, it appears to be Kerry.

REmember what he did to McCain in the 2000 primaries, and to
Max Cleland in the 2002 Georgia senate race.

Tell us about the "vast right wing conspiracy" led by GW Bush to unseat
Cleland.You do realize Clelend was in a Senatorial race right?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"