Old September 11th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default OT T6 Formation Flight Randoms - Video

T6 Formation Flight Randoms - Video

Last allotment of my T6 videos. Kinda saved the best for last.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2cua16euk

The focus of this video is the tightness of the formations and the
precision

All shots were with the camera were zoomed out and as you can see I
could barely get one plane in the picture, that was how tight the
formations were.

Note the precision of the bank angles of the planes and how they
mirror each other. For the two ship formation toward the end of the
video, note the bank angle of number two with the elevator of the
plane I was in (lead) showing the precision of the formation