Old September 20th 18, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul T[_4_]

Default Any LAK 17B FES owners out there?

At 20:14 20 September 2018, Dan Marotta wrote:
Did you intentionally post your message four times?

The LAK-17bFES is NOT a self launcher, though it has been done once that
I know of.Â* The clearance between the prop and the ground is very small.

On 9/20/2018 1:53 PM, wrote:
Hello, I am considering purchasing a LAK 17B FES self launcher. I sold

my
DG 800 A a while back, looking into the FES technology.
Looking for more info from current owners.
Performance, room in the cockpit (I am almost 6'4" yall) etc.
Also, I am in Colorado, could somebody in this region contact me so I

can
come dee the glider?
Thank you.
S. Dimentstein India Lima
704 986 4344
Shmulik49 at gmail dot com

--
Dan, 5J

Of course he didn't - but it happens easily. The MINI-LAK is the self -
launching version -
www.lak.lt the LAK 17BFES is a self sustainer - but has

launched itself - but not licensed for this I think