Old April 30th 18, 11:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default best glider for new pilots?

Op zondag 29 april 2018 09:20:08 UTC+2 schreef Paolo Guardigli:
Hi everybody,
can you suggest some good and safe glider to start ?
Thanks to everybody

Paolo

I bought myself a DG-101, single canopy with all flying elevator at 73 solo hours. I do have experience in LS4, Pegase, Twins and some wooden ships. I don't regret buying it, it handles really well. The elevator is something to get used to, but everyone tends to make it scary to start with, but it really is quite all right if you pay attention.