Old April 25th 04, 04:29 PM
Drew Dalgleish

On 24 Apr 2004 21:35:57 GMT, (DL152279546231)
wrote:

Anyone know of a good source for metric measuring tools suitable for building a
sheet metal airplane such as Zenith's 601XL? Planning to check Sears or
possibly Walmart. I figure I need a steel tape measure and ruler, and possibly
a metric square with level assuming one with metric is sold here...

The best measuring tools cost only a little more. Metric is fairly
common in Canada. Check out lee valley tools for all kinds of stuff.
They're mostly woodworking but have lots of other neat things you just
can't find anywhere else. When browsing the catalog remember
$1.00can=$0.75us

www.leevalley.com