Old January 26th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Badaracco

Default Flying through the Atlantic Seaboard

The routing you've picked up to MIV should be ok. Coming out of MIV
expect the Leeah 3 departure over CYN and then V1 over JFK and DPK at
7000. Be prepared for numerous reroutes around NYC though.
Rich Badaracco
Director - Angel Flight North Carolina

xyzzy wrote:
(btw the actual route I'm looking at is: MOATS V155 MANGE V157 ENO

KMIV [prolly fuel stop here] RBV V123 LGA V475 PVD V167 PEAKE --
I know it can probably be cleaned up a little but that's the general
idea)

Any advice from veterans of this area would be appreciated!