Old October 14th 15, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Werner Schmidt

Default Auto-Towing - why is this not more popular?

Dan Marotta wrote 2015/10/14 at 17:14:

Please understand that I don't push low thermalling in the pattern as a
rule, only as another option, under certain circumstances,

and it may be fun, like this:

http://filehorst.de/d/bputbHxH

Sorry, download site in german, but it should work. Simple video, taken
by a teenager of our club during our summer camp 2013 at Möckmühl,
Germany. AVI-file of about 102 MB. Me in the K8, another pilot (from the
local club) in the LS4 circling around me. He had to give up - some 2
minutes before me :-)

regards
Werner