Old November 7th 03, 01:11 PM
Jake Donovan

Mary

I know the HARV was a NASA program and the 29 at the Smithsonian is a mock
up. Read my post a litle more careful.

I do have time in the 29, my reference to one hanging in the Air and Space
Museum was just that - looking up at it brought back memories. (Poorly
worded)

As for the HARV, DARPA most definitely had input. I had quite a bit of
flight data from the HARV come across my desk. No where did I say I flew
the test program.

email me privately, (take out the nospam) and I will give you some contact
information if you like)

Jake

"Mary Shafer" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:04:58 -0600, "Jake Donovan"
wrote:

Played with some interesting test beds and test programs like the F15
ADVANCE and F18 HARV out of MD, new engine program for the F14 A+, (now

HARV wasn't a McAir program, it was a NASA program. McAir provided
the usual airframe support that they provide for all our research and
support F-18s, but that was all.

known as the B) flew the X-29 that is hanging in the Smithsonian. Joint

test
program on the YF22 and the X35.

No, you didn't. That's not a flight article. It's a mockup. Hanging
from the Smithsonian ceiling is probably higher off the ground than it
every got before.

Been there, Seen it, Done that.

Sure.

I'll check tomorrow and see when you flew HARV and X-29, if the Ops
scheduler has time to look through the flight logs. Or maybe I'll
call the project test pilots.

Mary