Old July 10th 03, 10:07 PM
Jon Parmet

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"Jon Parmet" wrote in message
om...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Dan R" wrote in message
That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

Stirring up the ignorant and egotistical is a trivial act,

It most certainly is an act, one you perfect by looking in the mirror.

Therein lies the difference between rai, being a professional group of well
informed pilots and rec.aviation.piloting, being a complete joke.

In either case, you are recognized as a complete joke when you post in
any of those groups.

but it provides
considerable entertainment for lurkers and participants alike. Some get

the
joke and others just obsess.

You're not funny, but you are obsessed.

And here we see the difference between those who get the joke and those like
Parmet, who are a joke.

The bottom line is you just don't get it. No ones places any weight in
the bull**** you attempt to fly under the radar.

However, people laugh with me WHEN I joke, but I have the respect of
my peers. I've seen neither of those here in your case. You attempt to
constantly defend yourself. It's always the other guy that's wrong. I
guess the countless and countless examples still haven't shown you the
light: When it's one of two, yeah, it may be them. The statistics
haven't been in your favor for quite sometime, and the tone of your
posts is testimony to that.

People recognize that what you attempt to pass off as a joke is lame,
off-topic, non-sequitir, decreases the S/N, and give it the credit it
is due: That is to say, they give it no credit whatsoever.

You might consider giving it up, it's gotten far beyond old. But you
won't. You can't. The obsession won't allow you to.... because you

John P. Tarver, MS/PE

Thanks for playing (with yourself), Ms. Tarver.