Old July 11th 03, 12:44 PM
Jon Parmet

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"Jon Parmet" wrote in message
om...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Jon Parmet" wrote in message
om...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Dan R" wrote in message
That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

Stirring up the ignorant and egotistical is a trivial act,

It most certainly is an act, one you perfect by looking in the mirror.

Therein lies the difference between rai, being a professional group of

well
informed pilots and rec.aviation.piloting, being a complete joke.

In either case, you are recognized as a complete joke when you post in
any of those groups.

No, but I can see why you need to think that Parmet.

I don't need to think anything of the sort. You are a joke. Google's
archive serves as proof.

but it provides
considerable entertainment for lurkers and participants alike. Some

get the
joke and others just obsess.

You're not funny, but you are obsessed.

And here we see the difference between those who get the joke and those

like
Parmet, who are a joke.

The bottom line is you just don't get it. No ones places any weight in
the bull**** you attempt to fly under the radar.

No Parmet, I am the real deal and you are a lune.

No MS. Tarver. You attempting to pass yourself off as big time is the
one true joke that we all get. You're small time...

However, people laugh with me WHEN I joke

People are laughing at you now, Parmet.

Provide evidence or continue to fabricate. Sound familiar? Of course,
Google once again shows time again how you FAIL to provide evidence
when you're called. You're so full of **** it leaks out of your
fingers, onto the keyboard.... nothing but net....

John P. Tarver, MS/PE