Old January 17th 04, 02:49 PM
David Reinhart

I've been using news.google.com to see what kind of reaction the CBS story has
been generating the in the press and the answer is pretty much: zero.

I agree they're a bunch of jackasses and we should try and get them to change
their tune, but I'm not, at this point, all that concerned about the damage
they've done to GA. I've pummeled them with emails and I have draft responses
ready to go should anything show up in our local papers, etc., but so far
nothing.

Dave Reinhart

tony zambon wrote:

i saw the story on cbs and agree it was a sloppy one sided piece of crap,
but don't worry . just for the hell of it I went to work the next day and
asked all 37 people there if they had seen a report last night about
airplanes. a grand total of 3 yes 3 people remembered the report and only 1
person could give a reasonable account of it. it kind of confirms the in one
ear out the other attention span of today's television viewers.
so by all means scorch cbs news, they were incredibly sloppy but don't
worry most people will have forgotten it in minutes.\

tony zambon
grumman 9941L

p.s. in case anyone want to comment on my wasting time at work i m like the
army, I get more done by 7 a.m. than most people do all day.