Old January 19th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default About Bertie

terry wrote in news:26f04712-7899-4390-9180-
:

On Jan 20, 6:27*am, Eeyore
wrote:
Local internet service providers may consider blocking an American from
taking part in online discussions following one of the worst cases of
"flaming" seen in this country.

snip

A strange character indeed, and the nz link is interesting, is he a
Kiwi perhaps? I had often wondered if Bertie might be an Aussie,
the bunyip being an Australian folkore character after all, and
theres not really much difference between a Kiwi and an Aussie
(apart from about 10 IQ points ,the inability to say the number six or
to play cricket and of course the great , lets call it rappour , they
have with their sheep ). No offence Kiwis, I am just seeing if I can
flush him out !

Good luck with that!

No, A kiwi wandered in here after some disaster or another and started
spouting off whilst crossposting back to his own group, a NZ one. NZ
general I think. Anyhow, the resulting ****ing contest combined with the
denizens of that group's total lack of intelligence led to a massacre that
even now, requires harmonica music in the background to retell.

Bertie