Old May 24th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Where oh Where is Llano Estacado Soaring Society ?

wrote:
Tom - Call 'em up and volunteer to help with their web page !

I'd love to, but having enough trouble finding time to work on my
club's webpage:
http://soarBFSS.org

Anyway, all I'm asking for is at least a raw dump of the information
they do have for the contest...

List of contestants, pointer to the official TP database, list of
workers, tow planes, when tows will be available prior, etc....
Basically, a "warm fuzzy" to indicate that someone is actually
preparing for the contest.

By the time someone email me the info, they could just as well put it
up on the web.

-Tom